Gaining visibility for your business on LinkedIn is crucial and being able to comment as a LinkedIn Page on any post on the professional network could be one of the keys to it.
Watch this short video to see how you can do this really easily:
So here are the steps:
- Go to your Notifications page on LinkedIn.
- Scroll down until you see a notification that gives you the ability to respond as your business on a trending post with one of your page’s prefered #hashtags. Then click on the notification to see the update.
- Go to the address bar and copy the last part of the URL of this post.
- Alternatively, you can just save this short snippet including the ID of your LinkedIn Page and use it anytime you want to comment as one of your pages: ?actorCompanyId=xxxxxxx
- Go to a post of your choice and open it separately using its own IRL address. Now add the ‘actor’ snippet.
- You are ready to comment as your LinkedIn page!
This thing works on all types of posts – on personal profiles, on other pages, even in LinkedIn Groups.
If you like this tip, give it a shoutout on your LinkedIn profile! Don’t forget to tag The Linked Blog – we will surely comment!
Follow us on LinkedIn for more tips and tricks on how to use the professional network!